This website contains two blogs. The first one, “Growth“, covers topics related to deliberate practice, learning and having a big impact in the world which are my biggest passions. The second one, “Life“, contains stories from trips I have done, general life updates and thoughts on some of my hobbies.*
I currently work at Google as a research and software engineer. Before joining Google I studied computer science and I started and worked for a few companies. I’m a yoga practitioner since I was 15, a gamer and an ex-dungeon master. If it’s geek, unconventional or just plain crazy it’s likely that I have, or will, do it.
My strengths *
According to StrengthsFinder 2.0 the following are my biggest strengths:
- Achiever: I take great satisfaction from being busy and productive
- Learner: I have a great desire to learn and I want to continuously improve
- Significance: I am independent and want to be important in the eyes of others
- Restorative: I am adept at dealing with problems, I am good at figuring out what is wrong and resolving it
* There is also a third blog devoted to older posts written in Spanish.